0 miles from Lake Anna
Nearly 5,800 sq ft with 7 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2 half baths, capable of sleeping up to 21 guests - 17 in beds, 2 on futon, 2 on queen size air mattress. (extra charge over 14 guests)
Main level includes:
- Large great room with beautiful views of the lake, cathedral ceiling, skylights, stone fireplace with gas logs with blower for those chilly nights, 56-inch flat screen HDTV, DISH Network with DVR, Blueray, Wi-Fi, and combo radio/CD player.
- Well-appointed gourmet kitchen adjoining the great room and dining areas to keep the family together during meal preparation. Kitchen has an abundance of cabinets and stainless steel appliances, including electric cooktop stove, two ovens (both are also convection), built-in microwave, large refrigerator/freezer (2nd frig/freezer on lower level), dishwasher, toaster oven, coffee maker, Keurig, miscellaneous spices, and ample dishes, utensils, and kitchenware to accommodate large gatherings.
- Dining areas capable of seating over 20 adults.
- Lakeside master bedroom with plush king size bed, huge walk-in closet, and sliding glass door leading to expansive lakeside deck.
- Master bathroom with large double vanity, soaking tub, separate shower, and heat lamp.
- Bedroom #2 with a twin over full size bunk bed.
- Laundry room with washer, dryer, and laundry sink
- 2 half bathrooms
Upper level includes:
- Bedroom #3 & 4 - lakeside with queen beds.
- Bedroom #5 - queen bed
- Bedroom #6 - queen bed
- Full bathroom with double vanity, tub/shower combo, skylight.
Lower level includes:
- Lakeside bedroom #7 has king bed, day bed with trundle (use as 2 twins or push together for a full size bed), and a futon (full size bed). Room has a walk-in cedar closet, and sliding glass door leading to patio, hot tub and lovely view of lake.
- Full bathroom with vanity and shower
- Large family room with HDTV, DISH Network w/DVR, multiple video game systems, large assortment of games, and 2 sets of sliding glass doors leading to lakeside patio area.
- Lower level game rooms include pool, ping-pong, air hockey, and lots of video games. There is a beautiful mahogany bar with microwave, small refrigerator, sink, and barside TV.
- Expansive newly refinished deck covering entire lake side of home, with screened porch, gas grill, tables, chairs, and lots of seating. The deck can be accessed from the master bedroom, kitchen, and dining room.
-Lower level patio area with two patio tables, ample seating, and hot tub.
- Covered dock on deep water (~15’ off front). A jump gate from upper level, and swing, diving board, and swim ladder on the lower deck provide hours of swimming and diving fun. Dock has enough room and cleats to tie up 2 boats and is next to private beach with a gradual slope into the water perfect for younger, non-swimming children. There is a picnic table on the dock for meals on the water, an Adirondack swing on the upper level to enjoy quiet nights on the water, and another swing at the beach overlooking the lake.
- Huge firepit for smores and quiet nights on the water.
- Two kayaks available for guest use
- All bedrooms have a TV connected to either a VHS or DVD player - (no Dish Network service in bedrooms).
- Board games, card games, legacy video games (original NES, Nintendo 64, Sony Playstation1, XBOX, and Wii), puzzles, DVD/Blue Ray/VHS library, corn hole, ladder ball, volleyball, badmitton, binoculars.
- Sheets provided
- Hand towels and soap for bathrooms and kitchen provided.
- Optional towel service available - $7 per 3 piece set (bath towel, hand towel, washcloth).
- Optional golf cart available - $45/day or $275/week.
- Pet friendly (dogs only) - $100/dog - must be approved
- Property is a short (5-10 minute) walk to Lake Anna's popular Pirate's Cove Restaurant. Or boat / jetski over in less than a minute and tie up at their dock to relax to a refreshment and enjoy the lovely sunsets on the water from the outdoor tiki bar.
- NO PAPER PRODUCTS (toilet tissue, paper towels) OR TRASHBAGS are provided - must bring your own.
- This is a NON SMOKING home (including the screen porch). Smoking is allowed on the property but CLEAN UP IS A MUST or a portion of your damage deposit WILL be withheld.
- Additional charge for approved events